Thank you for your interest in seeking employment at the Richland Golf Club. All currently available openings are advertised below.
From time to time openings become available in our pro shop, restaurant, kitchen and grounds maintenance departments. If you are looking for employment in these departments, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the respective department.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Direct all phases of golf club operations to provide quality service and products to members and guests.
- Develop business strategies to maximize profits for all sources of revenue to include golf rounds, merchandising, catering, restaurant, and banquets/events.
- Review market segment data and create pricing strategies.
- Effectively manage relationships between the golf club and its management, members, guests, employees, and suppliers.
- Develop business and financial plans and monitor golf club performance.
- Develop sales strategy based on research of business and financial data.
- Ensure all golf club policies and procedures are adhered to by employees.
- Recruit, select, and develop qualified staff.
- Complete and maintain financial and administrative reporting and audits.
- Respond quickly to guest/member requests and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field plus two years of experience in the same position or a related role in a private golf club environment.
Share this Post